Looking for Help?
We’d love to hear from you. With a variety of options to contact us, we try to make getting help or sharing feedback as simple and hassle-free as possible.
From serious topics to fun, and everything in between, visiting the HLRSC Directory below will help you locate a representative to better serve your specific needs. For general questions or feedback, however, simply click the “Get in Touch” button which will take you to special form that you can complete and submit to us. Lastly, if there’s a favorite story you think should be included on our site, please click the “Share Your Story” button to a chance to inspire others.
Regardless of the purpose for contacting us, please know a representative from the HLRSC will get back to you as soon as possible. So, ask and share away—we look forward to hearing from you!
Questions or comments?
Do you have an uplifting story?
Meet our Amazing Team.
Leading the Way
HLRSC’s talented group of compassionate individuals strive to help
make your journey in Holland Lops the best it can be!
Do you need help but aren’t sure who to ask? Click here!
- Membership Questions — Secretary
- Sweepstakes & Show Sanctions Information — Sweepstakes Chair
- Youth Questions — Youth Director
- National, Convention, and Concerns — President
- Regional Questions— Zone Director
Not sure which Zone is yours? Click here!
- Zone 1 — Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Western Canada
- Zone 2 — Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, Mexico
- Zone 3 — Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
- Zone 4 — Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
- Zone 5 — Illinois, Kansas, Missouri
- Zone 6 — Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Puerto Rico
- Zone 7 — Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Eastern Canada
- Zone 8 — Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Central Canada
- Zone 9 — Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Foreign
Domestic Rabbit Magazine